Friday, August 7, 2009

Let's be honest

It only took a few weeks before it seeped in. I had promised myself that I would stay "on target" and that I would not stray from the subject at hand, but alas, that was not to be.

Before I knew it, my writing had begun to take on a decidedly philosophical slant (albeit, infused with an exercise theme). There was even talk about "the present moment"!

Given that honesty is the best policy, tonight I decided to officially split my blogging efforts into two distinct entities.

OrlandoGymRat (OGR) will focus on pure exercise (techniques, anecdotes, and training related material while PhitnessFilosopher (PhF) will be my outlet for metaphysical musings. As such, I will keep PhF free of adds. This seems to be the right thing to do just because it feels like it is, and that is the point.

While OGR encompasses my professional life, PhF will reveal my personal philosophy based on subjective experience. Biased, yes. Pompous, perhaps at times. Insightful, maybe. I'll leave it up to you.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea dividing up your writings. To me, PhF is a cool read b/c of its slant. Every piece has a surprise at the end:) Unabashed and pure writing has a genuine quality that resonates w/your readers. Keep 'em coming; great stuff!

    ReplyDelete